1. Valentine Mailbox: This darling box has great direction prepared by Jin. See them here.
- Skill level: 7
- Supplies needed: Cutting machine, papers, Valentine Mailbox Cutting files
2. Valentine Fortune Cookies: Use our pre-made Valentine wishes to make these simple paper fortune cookies or create your own.
- Skill level: 2-7 (depending on whether you make the box)
- Supplies needed: Scissors, paper, Valentine Fortune Cookies, and Takeout Boxes or buy one at a craft store
3. Pencil Arrows: Turn a pencil into cupid's arrow
- Skill level: 3
- Supplies needed: Pencils, Cutting machine, papers, DIY Arrow Pencil Cut it Project
- Skill level: 4-10
- Supplies needed: Paper, Cutting Machine or a printer, Lockets of Love Files
5. Nancy Kubo's Valentine's Days: This graphic set by Nancy is "flying off the shelf" so to speak. We've got a couple ideas using this great product. Joanna uses her Pazzle machine and it's awesome optical eye to make this darling frog slider card.
- Skill level: 9
- Supplies needed: Printer, Paper, Cutting Machine, Nancy Kubo's Valentine's Days Graphic Files
Jin went to town and used her Silhouette Cameo and it's ability to print-and-cut to make these adorable buttons:
Skill level: 6 (only a 3 if you cut w/ scissors)
Supplies needed: Printer, Paper, Cutting Machine, Nancy Kubo's Valentine's Days Graphic Files, Button Machine
6. Conversation Projects: These bright conversation hearts make simply beautiful Valentines. See Jin's examples here. If you have a cutting machine, these are on the easy side as they have very with very few layers they assemble quickly.
Skill level: 3-4
Supplies needed: Paper, Cutting Machine, Conversations Files from LD
7. The Squawk Box Collection: This collection has elements for all skill levels. Simply print the cards like Jin from Under a Cherry Tree for a really easy project.
Skill set: 1
Supplies needed: Printer and paper, Squawk Box Kiddy Valentine Cards
Or get more involved and make a box like Joanna has. This is a little more time consuming but worth the effort.
Skill level: 6-7
Supplies needed: Paper, Cutting Machine, Squawk Box Cut Files
8. Wee are the World Valentinies from Sheri McCulley: These are darling and easy! Just print and trim with scissors or a paper cutter. See all Sheri's projects here.
Skill Level: 1
Supplies needed: Printer, Scissors, Sheri's Valentiny Files
9. Eat Your Heart Out: This new collection has all your food puns covered and makes for the most simplistic but well-appreciated Valentines!
Skill level: 1-2
Supplies needed: Printer, paper, snacks, Eat Your Heart Out Graphic Set
10. Hugs: If you have a cutting machine this is a great new product that gives you a fast Valentine project. Simply cut the file and add a little candy between the arms (hence the name "hugs"). Most the files in this set are only one layer so they go together quickly!
Skill level: 2
Supplies needed: Paper cutter, Paper, Candy