1. Squawk Boxes: Most of our "Squawk Boxes" have boyish versions and several have "squawks" (phrases) that don't imply any kind of love. Your son should really like the king, alligator, viking, super hero, and robot but there is plenty more to choose from. Get in either a Graphics Set (just print and go) or Cut set (requires a cutting machine and a little more work)
|See how to make a "Squawk Box" into a box to hold your Valentines.|
|JoAnna shows you how to make the Squawk Box Alligator|
3. Hooked on You: This set is "O-"Fish"ally" perfect for both boys and girls. Just bag up some Swedish Fish and cut out the Hooked On You fish bowl tent. And print out the graphic to make some fast easy tags.
4. Be My Matey: ARghhhtt blahhh blahhh
|Jin shows you how to print and cut with "Be My Matey"|
5. Love Bites: argghlkjl bljkekrw
|Joy explains how to make the 3-d "Love Bites" projects|
Jin blah blah grrrr bite bite
|See how Jin assembles her "Love Bites" Projects|
6. Robot Box: Learn how to make this really cute Robot Valentine Box that any boy would be proud of!
7. Eat Your Heart Out: This new collection is sure to be a favorite for anyone who loves treats (namely everyone). From chips to cheese and many sweets, we've got your favorite food puns so you can say Happy Valentines Day and give a little snack to go with it. Most importantly, there are plenty of puns that your son won't be embarrassed by.
8. Big Bad Dad: Don't let the name fool you. This collection is rough and tough product that is "boyish" enough and is perfect for him to show someone they "rock". Check out what crafter, Jin did with her cassette tapes:
9. Hogs and Kisses: What boy doesn't love a pig or hog? At least they like to eat like them! Make this adorable Hog Box. Tips for boys who have an aversion to pink: Use brown or grey paper or let him smudge some real mud on the box! Check out Joy's tutorial:
|Joy shows you how easy the "hog box" can be here.|
10: Bug-a-boo: Worms, snails, and bugs! The staple of a boy's summer play! Use the Bugaboo Collection to make these great Valentines and maybe pair it with a bag of gummy worms and say "I dig you".
|See all of Jin's Bugaboo creations on her blog!|
|Jin shows you how to make this great robot card and teaches you an awesome tip!|