Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday's Tip: Beautiful Gift Wrap





























I've said before how delighted I get when I receive a beautifully packaged gift. In fact, I love wrapping gifts. Beautiful gift wrapping is a way to differentiate your gift, and make it extra special! Check out our easy ideas starting with a kraft paper base, then get yourself in gear, only 5 wrapping days left!

Quilled Flower Wrap

To make this simple gift I used the Quilled Flower Cut It Set and then the tag from Basic Tags SVG. I began by just cutting some strips of scrapbook paper or wrapping paper to wrap vertically around the gift. Cut out one of your tags from the Basic Tags SVG file. Then wrap some bakers twin around and tie off the tag, it even looks cute like this:
























Cut out your flower you want to quill. If you have never quilled a flower before, you can watch this quick tutorial.
Glue your flower to the top of the package as shown.


























Name Gift

Fonts are beautiful and an easy way to decorate a package. Did you know you can cut out any font using Make-the-Cut and your digital cutting machine? To create this package I used LD Peticoat Twist, and simply typed in the name directly into MTC in the font box on the right hand side, cut out and adhered to my gift. Cute, fast and easy!!! You can hurry and grab LD Petticoat Twist for just $1 until midnight tonight, MST.


























Simple Borders Wrap

Just cut out the borders you love from our Doodle Borders Cut It Set. It doesn't get easier than this. Then wrap with my favorite...baker's twine, add a tag from the Basic Tags SVG, and your done!
























Rosette Garland Wrap

Ok, so I've been digging on the accordian folded rosette garland idea, when I made it for my christmas tree, so I used it again for my gift wrap. Just put together your rosettes from the Accordian Folded Rosette SVG. This time I glued buttons to the middle. Then glue to your twine, wrap around your package, add a tag, and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment