Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Digiscrap Tuesday: FREE Timeline Pagemap


Today we have our first Timeline pagemap available for you here! Let me know if this a type of thing you'd like to see more of too!






Materials Used:
Retro Camera Graphic Set
Retro Camera Cut It Set
LD Hipster Child
LD Hang Ten
Let's Play Paper Pack
Torn Paper (Get your FREE digital Torn paper here).

Check out the final finished version:
Learn how to make this timeline layout using our video tutorial here.

Now check out how we cropped down the polaroid frame to make a perfectly sized profile pic here.



And the final, how it looks in facebook!



And the best news yet...Retro Camera is on sale until the end of the month!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! This is a great idea for those of us that like to change our FB to something more than ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I've been looking for a tutorial that would help me understand the cover photo on timeline. Now I can finally create something cool! Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! I am hoping for more simple timelines..thanks so much for a great timeline page map.

    ReplyDelete