Thursday, July 26, 2012

Freebie and a Tip: Ready to Pop!

As we continue to celebrate our Holiday Hop, we've got yet another FREEBIE for all our Fans! Check out our Popcorn Box svg, available FREE until Saturday at midnight, MST.  Perfect for planning a movie night, creating a fun gift, or even make a great party element!

Today's Tip:


Build this popcorn box in shades of pinks or blue for a fun little shower favor or just a cute way to feed your guests (yeah I know, I'm still a little partial to pink right now. I just can't help it.) Fill it with popcorn, and make a little "Ready to Pop" tag and this cute treat is ready to go!

3 comments:

  1. and here I thought I was so smart recoloring it hehehe Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it.
    I Think you will be partial to Pink for quite some time : )

    ReplyDelete